It ensures the golf management of the club.
– Organisation of competitions
– Ranking of the players
– Handicap revision
– Organisation of competition teams
– Data processing for the licences
– Teaching young people (Golf academy)
– Publicising competitions & events in the club.
It encourages the respect of the rules of Golf and general etiquette on the Course.
It aim to help to Promote the development of golf.
In the club members and visitors are welcomed and kept informed of activities and competitions.
They come from:
Memberships, green fee and competition charges.
The main expenses are:
– Purchase of prizes for competitions and prize-giving cocktails depending on the sponsors.
– Training of the young people (Golf academy)
– Contribution to training costs (teams)
– Communication with the French Golf Federation: sending results of competitions for the management of indexes.
– Office supplies and equipment (renewal of the computers and their maintenance)
– Contributions to team uniform.
– Rent for the office
The accounts are annually released during the General Assembly.
Information concerning sport activities and events are on display.